I had some recent requests for a few photos of my growing belly...here is what we've got so far, I don't know if I'll be quite as proud of it later on, but love watching it (him) grow...though he's definitely making my clothing selection very small!!
(grey shirt) 16 week belly photo
(black shirt) 19 week belly photo
+001.jpg)


5 comments:
Kari, Matt and Baby Houser....I LOVE the blog because it makes it easier to stay connected while in AZ- THANKS. Kari-your belly is beautiful and the two of you are so blessed. Please keep the blog updated...I love it!!! You all three are in my prayers.
Aww..look at that cute belly! I love it! You look great :) Hope you're all feeling well..Matt included with that poor foot! Take care :)
OMG...look at you Little Mommy!! You look like you are on Cloud Nine being pregnant. I love that!! But maybe you have some rage we don't know about and you really took it out on Matt and didn't want him to go to the ER becuz you were nervouse about something....hee hee. Just kidding. Don't forget to talk to the baby Matt so he knows your voice Daddy!! Can't wait to see you next month guys!! Love ya.
Hi there---I'm so excited for you guys--so I noticed you mentioned "him"... does this mean you are having a boy?? I read all of your blogs and didn't think you annouced it yet, so I was just curious. I hope things are going well and that you're feeling well. You look beautiful and so happy!
This is so awesome! I love to keep up with you guys. Mom said she saw you at the Jamboree. I love the belly shots! Looks like our growth is about the same. I am 20 weeks tomorrow. Anyhow just wanted to thank you for posting all you do. We are planning to be back around Thanksgiving so hopefully we can catch you guys them. Lots of love - Jodee (& crew)
Post a Comment