So we celebrated Mother's Day today because Matt wanted to treat me to lunch at the Olive Garden in West Des Moines and then shop around for a patio set. It was a great day to spend with "my boys". Unsuccessful since I didn't find a patio set I liked... quality time was great. Patrick is a good shopper, so far (I don't want to jinx that) and loves to people watch in the stores!
When we got home tonight Matt was playing with Patrick on the couch when he FINALLY let out his first giggle. I heard it from the kitchen and came running with my camera. He giggled for a long time which allowed me to catch it on video. It is the best sound I've ever heard. Happy Mother's Day to me! I couldn't ask for a better gift.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's reading this. We have been bad at sending out cards this year, but just know that we are thinking of you and appreciate all that you do... I couldn't be the mom that I am without you!! I (we) love you!
Patrick's first giggle caught on video!!
When we got home tonight Matt was playing with Patrick on the couch when he FINALLY let out his first giggle. I heard it from the kitchen and came running with my camera. He giggled for a long time which allowed me to catch it on video. It is the best sound I've ever heard. Happy Mother's Day to me! I couldn't ask for a better gift.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's reading this. We have been bad at sending out cards this year, but just know that we are thinking of you and appreciate all that you do... I couldn't be the mom that I am without you!! I (we) love you!
Patrick's first giggle caught on video!!
No comments:
Post a Comment