Sunday, November 29, 2009

November update

November has been a busy month for us. Patrick started the month off with his first ear infection, poor little guy had a rough time for a few days...but all seems well now!! Thank goodness!!!!

Then, Matt's 28th birthday, which was rather un-eventful because Patrick and I were sick, but we still celebrated with a chocolate cake, Matt's favorite (apparently it was Patrick's too)!!

The Campbell family Christmas (Matt's grandparents) was a few weeks ago, it seemed so early...but it was a good time as always. It was Patrick's first Christmas and he enjoyed meeting all of his cousins, not to mention getting a few presents :). It was a great way to kick off the holiday season!

O-yeah, Patrick took his first official steps...there have been a few single step episodes but I still don't think he knows he's doing it. I love watching him grow every day. I can't even think about missing one day with him, as his first year is FLYING by...he'll be one before we even know it!

Enjoy some photos from this month!!


Patrick & I at the Campbell family Christmas
Jaden (Matt's nephew, 14 months) and Patrick (10 months)
Emma (Matt's niece, 7 years old)
dog-pile on Brad...
Avery (Matt's niece, 4 years old)
Jaden & Matt

Matt & Patrick on Matt's birthday
yummy chocolate cake
Patrick and mommy just hanging out in the kitchen. He LOVES to dance to mommy's hip-hop music (or at least he giggles at me dancing :) )!!

We always find Patrick hanging out in Hobbs' kennel. I actually caught him pulling Hobbs out of the kennel so that he could get in. Hobbs doesn't know what to think about that, it's too funny!


No comments: