Friday, March 26, 2010

March 2010

March was a busy month for Patrick...I'm not sure where my baby boy went to, because he has quickly grown into a little boy...He is getting very stubborn (like his dad) and very independent. No one told me that sometimes the "terrible - twos" can start at age one...really, I'm probably exaggerating, but he is learning new things everyday and wants to do everything on his own. It's great to watch, but frustrating at the same time, and this can lead to many tantrums.

He loves to walk to daycare now (since it's only a couple houses away)...LOVES to be outdoors, talks all the time (the latest words are, cookie, hiiiii, byyyyyyee and hot). Patrick loves to give kisses and semi-hugs (well we usually have to ask for them, but he's getting better).

These are a few pictures from this month... I love these ones of him crying, he was mad at me for not getting outside fast enough...


Patrick loves to climb into our pantry...he always pulls out the same things to play with, and leaves a big mess...but it's so cute to watch!

Somehow he got my paper towels, and had fun pulling them around the house.


Patrick had another ear infection this month, and got to spend a couple days at home with dad. Poor guy, I can't imagine how bad it must feel...we had a lot of sleepless nights. Thank goodness we are back to normal (crossing our fingers anyways).

No comments: