It's official...Matt and I are expecting again! Baby Houser #2 is expected to arrive December 14th, 2010. He or she (that's right, we don't know the gender yet) is doing well, and treating Mommy very well too. This pregnancy has been 100% different than the last one, no morning sickness (mild occasional nausea, but nothing too bad) and other than being tired, I don't even feel pregnant, 15 weeks has flown by already!
I know life will be very busy with two little Houser's in the house, but we are very excited! We'll keep you updated though the blog. I have posted some ultrasound photos here, but when I figure out how to convert the video files I have some great 4D ultrasound videos to upload (guess that's a perk of the job)!!
Baby Houser #2 @ 14 weeks, this is a 3D ultrasound of the baby's body
baby feet at 14 weeks
Baby Houser #2's profile (2D) and full body (3D) ultrasound
14 week profile
11 week 3D full body ultrasound
11 week profile
Baby Houser #2 @ 9 weeks (his or her arms & legs were just forming)
Baby Houser #2 @ 6 weeks

I know life will be very busy with two little Houser's in the house, but we are very excited! We'll keep you updated though the blog. I have posted some ultrasound photos here, but when I figure out how to convert the video files I have some great 4D ultrasound videos to upload (guess that's a perk of the job)!!
Baby Houser #2 @ 14 weeks, this is a 3D ultrasound of the baby's body
baby feet at 14 weeks
Baby Houser #2's profile (2D) and full body (3D) ultrasound
14 week profile
11 week 3D full body ultrasound
11 week profile
Baby Houser #2 @ 9 weeks (his or her arms & legs were just forming)
Baby Houser #2 @ 6 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment