Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's official (part #2)...

I thought it was time for a photo update of Baby GIRL Houser! Yep, that's right, baby girl. We found out a few weeks ago, but of course I wanted to wait until we were totally certain about the gender (not that ultrasounds are generally wrong ;), but just in case, that would be exceptionally embarrassing since that's my job)!! haha! Well all seems to be staying put, and she looks very healthy! We are officially due December 14th and I know that sounds so far off, but as I'm rapidly filling in event dates on our calendar...it's going to sneak up on us....YIKES! O-well I'm sure we'll all survive.

We don't have a name yet, we are open to suggestions...but are finding it harder than we thought to pick a girls name since we only focused on boy names the last time around!

As I mentioned in the previous baby post, I have been feeling great and am just starting to show (though I feel like I have been forever). But this time around it has been a complete different pregnancy, thank goodness! She is just starting to move little (so I can feel) though on the ultrasounds she is super active. I suppose she's getting ready to keep up with her older brother!

We decided to take our house off the market and continue to live here until at least next Summer. There wasn't a lot of suitable (and affordable) upgrades in the Boone area this Summer, so why rush. It will be easier to keep up with two little ones in our small home, right? :)

Baby Girl Houser's profile at 18 weeks

Yes she is a girl!!
3D image of her face at 18 weeks
3D image of her legs at 18 weeks
3D face photo at 16 weeks




No comments: