She's here...Finley Reese Houser was born Tuesday, December 7th at 4:17pm. She weighed 7lbs. 3.5oz and was 19in. long. She's got a full head of dark hair (though I've been told I still had more hair ;) ). Everything is going well so far! Patrick seems to like her too...well as much as you can imagine a 22 month old to like something, he still doesn't really understand it all. I just love the clip at the bottom, he thinks she likes to be tickled, and have her nose "beeped"...guess we'll have to watch out for that!
These are all photos from Day #1
 |
| My last day of work before Baby Finley was born |
 |
| Finley and Dr. McIntire |
 |
| "Mema K" and Finley |
 |
| Madeline and Finley |
 |
| "Aunt Steppie" and Finley |
 |
| Daddy and his youngest Hawkeye fan |
1 comment:
Great album! Everyone's lookin happy and healthy. I wanna meet Finley over Christmas!
Post a Comment