Well I thought that I'd give this a shot... not sure if I'll be faithful to keeping up with it, but we'll see what we can do!
So Matt and I are currently living in Boone, IA (2 1/2 years and counting)...I am still working for Boone County Hospital as a Sonographer (basically I do ultrasound). Matt is working for the home loan division of Farm Credit Services of America he travels a lot since his base territory is Webster City - Storm Lake (large territory of NW Iowa).
We got married September 2nd, 2006, so that means that our 2 year anniversary is quickly approaching. This hardly seems possible, but time flies when you're having fun.
We have a 2 year old puppy, Hobbs. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (long name, little dog) he has kept us very busy of the last 2 years since he barely got through his puppy stage when he had a run-in with a cat, and the long and short of it is that he spent a week in the ICU at Iowa State Veterinary Hospital and the end result was that he had to have his left eye removed. He has recovered great, and has a tough looking scar to show for it. He has really prepared us for our next step in life... parenthood.
Yes, that's right...we are expecting baby #1 on January 29th, 2009. It doesn't matter just how many times we say that, it still sounds surreal but we are very excited. There will be some big changes to come, and we are very anxious.
~Kari (& Matt)
1 comment:
Yea!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! Now we can keep up with you and baby Houser!!! I'm so excited for you guys again. :)
Post a Comment