Life is crazy with an toddler and a newborn. They grow up fast...Hope this blog helps you all keep updated on us and our busy life!! Love, The Housers
Friday, August 1, 2008
Ultrasound Photos (8 & 9 weeks)
Baby Houser @ 9 weeks(top)
Baby Houser 8 weeks (bottom)
These are some of the first (of many) ultrasound photos that I took of our little one... there will be many more to come!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Kari and Matt... I am so excited for you!! Congrats on the news of the gender. His Aunt Steph is excited too!!! Tell Matt good luck on his training for the Race For A Cure!! I can't wait for it!!! Take care.
1 comment:
Hey Kari and Matt... I am so excited for you!! Congrats on the news of the gender. His Aunt Steph is excited too!!! Tell Matt
good luck on his training for the Race For A Cure!! I can't wait for it!!! Take care.
Love, Renee
Post a Comment