Patrick and my fabulous doctor (Dr. McIntire)... though he caused her a little stress at the end of the pregnancy.. he was still happy to see her!
He had to show off his Iowa pride for the nursery. The hospital gave him a pink/blue striped hat to wear, but Matt didn't care for it... so we brought his own to show his team spirit! He was a hit with the staff... you'd never know he lives in Cyclone territory (Iowa State University is in Ames, IA... just 15 miles down the road from us)!
Patrick Ryan Houser was born Thursday at 11:57AM. He was 19 1/2 inches long and weighed 7 lbs. 0 oz. We all appear to be doing very well and were able to come home from the hospital Saturday afternoon. Our first night proved to be a little rough as I was up all night, he's very laid back and takes a long time to eat...but none the less eats well!
I will try to keep our blog updated, but it may take me a few days to re-post photos... as I'm working on someone else's schedule these days :)
Thanks for all of the well wishes...we are very blessed with great friends and family that have been very supportive during this exciting time of our lives!!
3 comments:
Yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations! He is just absolutely adorable! I love his little hat! I'm so glad everything went well. Enjoy this special time and I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations to the new family! He is adorable! Glad to see he is supporting the Hawks and Cubs at such a young age! Enjoy every moment because they really do grow so fast! -Travis,Sarah, & Brody
Congrats! I am so happy for both of you. He looks absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment