Saturday, April 4, 2009

11 weeks

Week 11 has been going well so far. Patrick is still doing well at daycare, actually sleeping his days away... he must be going through a growth spurt. Also, he has started sleeping a lot longer at night, usually only getting up once... he must have sensed that I was going back to work and needed more sleep :).

He is getting to be so much fun as his personality is developing... he loves to play under his jungle toy and talk to the animals that hang down from it, especially the giraffe. He smiles all the time now and loves to show off his beautiful baby blue eyes (I hope that he is going to keep them, as they don't seem to be getting any darker, but we'll see...).

Enjoy!

Adorable!!

Trying out a new pair of bibs..cute, huh!

"tummy time" on his Boppy...he really likes this and is doing very well holding his head up!

He looks like he's getting ready to fly away! He just gets so excited when he's on his tummy!

I love these pictures. They are so him!

relaxed

No comments: