Monday, September 21, 2009

Heather's wedding

I realize that it's been awhile (1 week since we posted a blog...but there hasn't really been anything too exciting to report...and well, I don't know where to find the time!! :) Patrick is totally on the move now and keeping us very busy right up until bedtime! It's great. 8 months old already...

This past weekend we were able to get away for a night (just Matt and I) to drive to Wisconsin to one of my college classmate's wedding. We had a great time, congrats to Heather and Nate. It's always a blast to catch up with my girls... it's hard to believe we've been out of school over 3 1/2 years.

Matt & I
Some of "the girls" and our newest baby, Kellen.... (me, Kate, Sara, Kellen, Jenny & Jessica)
Matt & I
The new parents...Nick, Sara and Kellen
Jenny & Doug
Jessica & Chris...they just sent their little one to grandma's for the night also.
Kate, Brian and Quade (he's come a long way...born at 26 weeks, 3 years ago... miracle!!)
More of "the girls" (me, Heather, Kate, Jenny & Jessica)

No comments: