Patrick is in LOVE with Hobbs... he is constantly following (kind of chasing) Hobbs around the house. Most of the time it is to steal one of his toys (Patrick wanting Hobbs' toys) and other times it is just because he wants to "pet" him.
Patrick spends a lot of time looking out our living room window... and Hobbs will bark at anything that goes past...and this totally cracks Patrick up. He loves when Hobbs barks. I caught this happening the other day, I only got a minute of it on camera, but it went on forever! I can't watch it without cracking up myself. There is no other sound in the world than your own child's laugh!
Patrick spends a lot of time looking out our living room window... and Hobbs will bark at anything that goes past...and this totally cracks Patrick up. He loves when Hobbs barks. I caught this happening the other day, I only got a minute of it on camera, but it went on forever! I can't watch it without cracking up myself. There is no other sound in the world than your own child's laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment