Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Waterbabies"

Patrick and I started a new swimming class at the YMCA this week, it's called "Waterbabies". Patrick instantly loved it, never mind the slightly chilly water!! I think we may have the next Michael Phelps on our hands :) !! It was a lot of fun to have friends also in the class, my friend Pam and her son Ian also had a great time! The boys really have fun together!



Patrick showing off his new tooth (this was #4, he now has the bottom (middle) two and the top right "I" tooth and his newest is the tooth in front of his right "I" tooth... we have our own jack-o-lantern for Halloween :)!
Pam (Ian), Patrick & I at our first Waterbabies class, Patrick had no fear of water!







This video cracked me up, Matt has no trouble getting Patrick to giggle... he just has to act like his goofy self and Patrick cracks up! I hope you love hearing his laugh as much as we do!

No comments: