Sunday, November 1, 2009

9 months

Since it's been a few weeks since I've last blogged...I am just posting come random photos of Patrick. He's constantly changing, 9 1/2 months old and busy, busy! He had his 9 month check up this month and was doing great. 21.4 lbs. (60th perentile) & 29 1/4 in. long (75th percentile). We are still keeping busy with our waterbabies class, Matt has even started getting in the water with him, Patrick is such a fish!

Patrick is infatuated with our remote, just like all other kids his age...he can tell the difference between ours and his play remote. I caught him in the act here!
...what remote, mom!!
Patrick's new hat...he really does like it, but gets it turned around a lot!
Patrick has officially started attempting to climb onto things. I found him climbing into his rocking chair the other day. It's so funny because he doesn't know how to get back out, so he just rolls out...then he does it again!! I have a video of this, but it won't load.. hmmm...
This is how Patrick likes to watch cartoons in the morning.

No comments: