Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photo post

Patrick is almost 11 months old....and constantly changing! So I thought I'd just post some recent photos. He is into everything and is always making us laugh by showing us all the things he's learned to do!!

Patrick loves to "help out" in the kitchen. I have a drawer for him (spoons, bowls, etc.) but recently he learned to open the rest of the cupboards and loves to bang on pots and pans!

I love this photo, it looks like I caught him doing something "naughty"! :)
"Big Guy and Little Guy"...Patrick and Matthew (my nephew). Matthew can manage to make Patrick laugh by just smiling at him... Patrick LOVES his big cousin!

Patrick still loves his toothbrush from the dentist.
We have an eater!! Patrick is so excited to feed himself these days.
The other day while Patrick was home with Matt, we found him asleep like this in his bed. He was cuddling with his favorite stuffed animal (Zebra). He must have been sitting up at some point holding Zebra and just fell asleep on top of him! Matt said that he slept like this for at least an hour!! It was so cute! (Also note the teeth marks on the side of the crib, these aren't just little teeth marks...they are chunks! )

We never really know how we''ll find him during nap time! But he looks so peaceful!

No comments: