Sunday, February 7, 2010

Patrick's 1 year pictures

We had Patrick's 1st birthday photos done (well twice, I guess) recently. The first set was done by a former patient and her husband and they were good, but not quite all I wanted. Patrick wasn't himself that day. Check them out www.riesgrafphotography.com (go to order prints, then children & families, select Houser)

I was in West Des Moines this weekend, so I thought I'd give a mall studio a whirl...and was surprised they did a great job...well it may have also helped that I took my nephew, Matthew with me and he made Patrick have big smiles... so between the two places we have plenty to choose from. www.flashportraits.com (go to my portraits, type Houser and the password is Patrick).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a cutie pie he is! He is getting so big! Wish we were closer so I could take his pics more often!!! Those are super cute though!